February 11, 2013

Piece of advice to my dearest friend

Dear friend,

I read your blog most of the time without you knowing that i read becuz i seldomly did not leave any comment. It is very pleasure to read your english. Thats y i love to read your writing. I know u have 'this' problem just like me before. Thats y i want to share it here with u and everyone.

Today after few months not updating any words in my blog. Dont have any idea what to blog about..ok lets get to the main point.

The point that i want to bring up tonite is 'the waiting game'. I've  been in your shoes dear. I know exactly how you feel. I've been in that frustration every time the period came. U have to thank Allah eventhough u still waiting but you dont have any health problem. Not like me. I have 'controlable' pcos just like the doctor named it. So u still have 100% chance to conceive. Dont worry dear. It just about time.This are the time Allah want us to believe about rezeki and patience. Not just believe but learn and earn.

I know u are not stressing about u still didnt conceive yet. U are actually stressing about the people around you. The question, the guessing and that annoying caring that actually turn to 'bz body'. Believe me..dont take that too serious. I know how hurt u feel. Dont really care about that stupid question and if necessary try to answer them back with annoying answer. Then baru padan muka drg.

I've been waiting for almost 7 months to conceive. When i think back, Allah actually give me that time to know my husband well since we just met less than 1 year before we decided to get married. SubahanaAllah..I only realized it when i was pregnant..

When i was diagnosed with PCOS, i was asked to shed some weight. Yes i do, but successfully lose only 2kg. Hahaha. Why only 2kg? Thats becuz i stop dieting n exercising. Why i stop? Becuz i AM PREGNANT? Excited? Of koz. This is what i want. Alhamdulillah..syukur ke hadrat ilahi.

Lost 2kg looks like senang n mudahkn? But hell no..i am on strict diet n also took some additional help from xy product. Forgot what the name..sorry. But it is really help. It contains L-Carnitine which the pharmacist said can burn the old n stubborn fat from our body. I start diet n exercised on april-may...then i didnt have my spotting n period on june n confirmed pregnant on 13 july. Still remember since it falls on the same day with my husband's birthday..

Everyday without giving up i pray to Allah n also questioning Him why i still not pregnant. I also think this are the balasan for dosa masa lalu. How desperado i am kn? I promised to HIM that i will be a good mother n loyal wife if i was promoted to 'mother' position..sampai mcm tu skali.

And finally all my prayer was answered by HIM on 13 july. I was more than the happiest person in the whole wide world.

So my advice to u..dont stressed about all that stupid and so caring question..soon u will know why Allah give u this period of waiting. Just be patient dear..

LOts Of lOve..
Your Dearest friend..

3 comments:

  1. tinie, boleh share xy product tu? email me @ putericomel1@gmail.com, tq tinie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi aida..product tu nama dia mmg xy...dah lama dah..nnt sy cek blk website dia yer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Oh ya, di sana anda bisa dengan bebas mendowload music, foto-foto, video dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

:)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers